View Single Post
Old 11-03-20, 08:51 AM   #3579
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Once they're in your country they're your problem because unless you have a MOU with the country of origin they dont want them back. Wasnt it you calling for the death by hanging of some politician in Belarus? Weren't you the one admiring RAF assassinations of suspected former nazis? What makes your extremist left wing assassins and point of view so much holier than the extremist right?
Assuming that MOU is what I assume it is, I must tell you that even countries with whom we have MOUs, they usually do not take back their citizens if they commit crimes or turn out to be religious extremists or terrorists. Turkey, the states in North africa, the distant Middle East: they do all what they can to not take them back, and usually they win. Most asylum seekers whose request got rejcted, are staying in Germany nevertheless, only a tiny little fraction of them indeed leave voluntarily or after getting paid for leavign (!) or leave by getting forced by police. Of all three groups, quite some re-enter a second and third time later on, and try again. Most asylum seekers who get rejected, simply stay, illegally, or are tolerated by regional political entities, or get shaltered by churches. That's why it is so important to move asylum procedures away from German and European soil and have them being conducted outside our borders, in the countries where the asylum seekers come from: North African countries, Turkey. A rejected asylum request usually means not at all that the rejected person leaves or gets deported. That happens only in the small minority of cases. The German's own fault. They put too much trust in treaties with palces of origins. Namely Turkey, but North African states do not want anyone back, too, and simply refuse to take them back. - In my opinion the whole asylum law system must be scrapped and rewritten, far more restrictively. Currently it is a loud and big invitation for abuse.