View Single Post
Old 03-03-16, 08:59 AM   #19
FPSchazly
Good Hunting!

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
It really is the speech recognition applet. Whenever you click options it tries to come to the foreground. But the game wants to stay fullscreen so there is a short fight going on. Nothing bad happens though. Just annoying.

Or you have the game installed into C:\Program Files (or similar x86 folder), and you are trying to save a game file in to the Scenario folder or save a screenshot. Then User Account Control is popping up a message to ask your approval because Windows wants to prevent that. If this takes too long before acknowledgement then this goes away and whatever you tried to do fails to work. To avoid that install the game into a folder outside of c:\Program Files (whatever)
Yeah, the speech recognition is annoying. For me if I'm running full screen, it pops up, my game minimizes, and then I leave it up and go back in game. It won't bother you again as long as you leave it up. But, I run the game in a window so it's a non-issue for me.

For what it's worth, I've never had an issue having my game installed to Program Files, but it's worth a shot if the problem still persists.

My videos:
**Exclusive Look at Modern Naval Warfare!**
Dangerous Waters Liu Doctrine (LwAmi
Learn to play Dangerous Waters
FPSchazly is offline   Reply With Quote