View Single Post
Old 10-01-10, 02:18 AM   #11
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Tvst SP vs MP

O-Simaldon,

I understand your interest in the MP side of TvsT .For that however you're barking up the wrong tree! You should contact Murkz and the other group of modders who have made improvements to that side of the game, better sounds for the Tiger, tweaked the Tiger gun to make it more powerful as per historical data , eliminated a lot of bugs.They released their MMP5 mod a few months ago which incorporates all the improvements they have done since the last 2 years. They also organise MP sessions.I suggest you contact them.By the way, their MPP5 is available on the tanksim.org.ru website which is a Russian based site but offers automatic translation of its pages.It hosts mods and patches for a variety of sims including, TvsT, Steel Fury, Achtung Panzer, T72 Balkans on Fire etc.

As for ZeeWolf he is committed only to the SP side of the game.And those of us who are " catered" by him as you put it are interested almost exclusively by the Single Player side of the game.The MP does not interest us. ZW worked 18 months to master the Mission Editor of the game to resurrect the game which is why he is asking people to pay.He is devoting his time to SP and has said that MP is not his field of interest.I ma not his spokesman I am simply quoting whta he told us several times in the past including to others who also had questions similar to yours.

Cheers

Frinik
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote