Thread: Let TvT Survive
View Single Post
Old 09-30-10, 03:43 PM   #9
morttheslayer
Soundman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
O Smiladon

Hi good to read your contributions to the discussion which we (TvT community) have mulled over many times. I can see you appreciate the extension of a sim's life and having a live supportive community.
Most of us support ZeeWolf wholeheartedly and accept the single player side of his development. Its not so diverse as MP can be, but personally I prefer single player if the Game is good enough.
ZW wishes to retain his knowledge at least for the forseeable future and I am anticipating some assistance in mission building at a later date when ZW deems it appropriate. I accept this restraint as the work being put in By ZW is very significant and bodes well for the future. This sim takes some fairly large resources to run even now so being out of date isn't so much a problem I feel.
The only point I might respectfully disagree with you would be the install at your own risk caution that puts you off. I must say many "respected" publishers have released games that should have come with a free forehead tattoo (in daglo orange) saying just that! The difference with ZW is although he might issue a caution, his customer support is second to none - it's measured, sincere and competent - and basically he's a good guy.

and No I'm not his Mum

All the Best Morty
morttheslayer is offline   Reply With Quote