View Single Post
Old 07-22-20, 05:14 AM   #3
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

c'mon its just one page...

Anyway, in a nutshell: brainscans show that in the brain'S grey matter there are structural differences between certain areas in male and female brains that are associated with different cognitive activity levels. Brain areas associated with eye view are stronger in males, whereas social communication and conflict solving are structurally more developed in females. You see, some "clichées" are confirmed on neurologicla level there, which means they are no chlichées, but facts hardwired in the hardware.

I would add that there are more obvious differences: hormonal activities in male and female bodies, for exmaple. Males are more prone to Alzheimer and Parkinson, females are more prone to depression. And so forth.

It is ridiculous that certain parts of gender equalizers and ultrafeminism activists claim that male and female are just socio-cultural constructions - and that even biological difference do not exist and that we all could choose our gender by will and wish, (yes, there are parts in the feminism movement that seriously claim this) and switch it several times if we want. The ammount of anti-intellectual stupidity in these movements is stunning. To me they rank beside believers of hollow-world theories that claim that reptiloids live in a big cave in the centre of the planet. Totally and completely ga-ga. Nevertheless they get state-funded by tax money to run something they call "gender science". You could as well establish seats at universities for astrology. Its hilarious, and a waste of public money. They even are allowed to demand quotas and to discriminate against non-believers. Sometimes - and more and more often - with career-ruining, economically existence-threatening consequences for the targetted individuals. There is a reason why I spit poison and fire against these ideology-driven loonies.