View Single Post
Old 07-23-09, 03:39 PM   #52
rs77
Helmsman

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by makman94 View Post
ok , just check if the original numbers (of draft values in .sim and draft values at .cfgs ) are ALL correct at the .xls file you send me and let me know.

EDIT: BETTER ,ONCE YOU WILL DO THE 'DIRTY' JOB TO CHECK THE NUMBERS(LEAVE THIS....) , COPY THE DRAFT VALUES(ONLY THE DRAFT VALUES....) OF B+D TO TMT'S CFGS AND SEND THEM TO ME. CAN YOU DO THIS ?
the values in .xls doesn't really matter, it is just comparison of draught in .sim and .cfg in stock GWX3.0, and the proof that they should be the same, which in fact is kinda obvious

well I just finished I did exactly what you asked for

http://www.mediafire.com/file/i2tjigigzmk/TMT mod.7z

it's TMT mod with values of draught from .sim files written to .cfg files, so now we should have proper values in recognition manual - I rounded up values to one decimal point (e.g. 10.2 instead of 10.18) because it doesn't make sense to give better precision in recognition manual

I also added .cfg for ships that come without it in your mod (e.g. german naval ships), if you think that it's not neccesary you can discard them of course

of course you can use it, release it in next version or whatever you like to do with it
it's all for the better game and community

SH3 forever keep modding

Last edited by rs77; 07-23-09 at 03:50 PM.