View Single Post
Old 10-28-20, 02:46 AM   #1
Carrollsue
Old man of the Sea

Downloads: 1288
Uploads: 0
Icon11 Needs to be said

Hello to all,
A need to say something that’s not said enough.
I want to thank all of you that have contribute to this forum with funds, and the prize of all MODS! Thank you so very much!
Have been going of awhile but, back to download son things for SH4 game. As I was looking around trying to find some Mod’s, information and help on ;loading SH4 into Window10, I came across a replay from Capt. Cox to someone as to the reason that a lot on the “old” wonderful mods for SH4 were gone. His reason shocked me.
“Rockin Robbins” explained to the young man (don’t know if he’s young or not) but young then me) that a few years ago that there were some wonderful Modder’s that was donning a great work; BUT then the old head of greed, complaining and other misbehaving’s was taking over this great Forum So, they just gave up and left, moved some of their Great Mods off line or move them (I can attest to that).
I’m, 76 years old retired Vet and there was a time I was paying $25.00/month just to be a part of this Great Group of People. No complaints what-so-ever. I stop because the download time is next to hell, in the Philippines. So after time I build a petty fast computer and the internet is better, so I’m back at it
You may ask why, well it what because of the people who gave their time, expertise and heart into the Forum. To an old guy it’s a joy to gong on a site and not to worry if I’m going to get no hassle, none, just good people.
Carrollsue
Carrollsue is offline   Reply With Quote