Thread: Whac-A-Squirrel
View Single Post
Old 04-10-20, 09:10 PM   #2757
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
I'm not seeing that.

Starting to watch the 1998 Belgian Grand Prix now.
Quote:
On 30 November 1960, the Barbel had been operating off the coast of the Eastern U.S. while participating in training exercise SLAMEX. Following her first dive of the day to test depth (700 feet), she ruptured a 5" line used for cooling equipment which circulated sea water throughout the boat at sea pressure. An emergency blow was performed and on reaching the surface it was found that she had taken on 350 long tons (360 t) of water in the engine room. She entered Portsmouth Naval Shipyard and underwent major repairs of all her piping over 2". At that time, her bow planes were also converted to fairwater planes.
???? THIS EPISODE SOUNDS EVEN WORSE PS: IT'S AFTER O300 BST I THINK OL' EICH IS POSSIBLY GETTING HIS BEAUTY-REST SO I'M OUT TO GET A 'PIZZA FOR MY CABIN-FEVERED SPOUSE.....MUCH AS I CRAVE TOTAL VICTORY AT WHACKING... NUPTUAL PRIORITIES TAKE PRECEDENCE

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote