View Single Post
Old 11-26-22, 07:46 AM   #10580
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
I know very well how he must feel, i feel the same way (which is not to say I am a sky-high expert on things, but I trust in the methodology of the scientific process itself: that it is corrupted in most academical branches I know and have often complained about, but that the corruption already went to such far-reaching degrees like in the example of the Covid conspiracy I would not have believed possible). Its discouraging and shows how very much screwed up everything seems to be. Campbell's last words in the last minute has nothing left that needs to be added. You live and learn. He is obviously a man of great integrity. It hurts to see him so contrite - through no fault of his own for that. We all got abused. We went with the evidence in good faith - and now learn that much of that evidence was forged, faked, staged.

I will never forgive this frontal assault on the most essential core principles of science - and never forget the lesson from it. It turned me a bit more into a cynic. Maybe I should have become suspicous earlier on, due to my coinciding study of ecotrophologic topics and nutrition supplements - betrayal and incompetent methodoloy handling is the norm there, many doctors get misled intentionally by tweaking the curriculae and corrupting health practitioners and policy-makers by means of massive lobbyism and data manipulation, or making data unavailable to suppress the needed freedom of information necessary for scientific debate. And its like this in every scientific branch it seems - at least in every branch where there is political power, ideological sovereignty of interpretation, or money at stake.

Its Orwellian language- and reality-reinterpretation principles brought to maximum use nowadays. And Orwell described where this will lead us. Why are people not more afraid, is beyond me.

Last edited by Skybird; 11-26-22 at 07:59 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote