Old 12-13-07, 12:52 AM   #58
TheGameKing
Nub

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
No run game

Quote:
Originally Posted by navyvet
I have never been able to get this game to install but once. At start up it locks up my computer up. I tried many times for support. Sent a copy of my computer and followed all directions. Never a response. I let it collect dust as i play SH111. What am I missing?
Enigama will not run under any form of Vista. The starforce drivers are not compatible (I am assumming you are running Vista) There is supposed to be an starforce update for Vista but as yet I have not been able to get it to work.

If you are running XP SP2 you must use the orginal cd. There is a code that is on a peice of paper that you have to enter in order to activate the game. DO NOT use the code printed on the cd. That is only for the multiplayer version of the game.
By the way the game is using starforce 7.0.00084 or above and that hasn't been broken by anyone yet. I have a workaround that works but not on game that have a seperate cd key because is is encoded into the master cd and can't be copied. (yet)

P.P.S. I also know there is a problem with this game and some Nvidia cards. If you are using a nvidia card try going to an older version of the driver. I'm using an ATI X1650 and it runs fine on my system.

My system:

AMD 4200+ 2.2g dual core.
ECS r-484m-m mother motherboard
2g ram
ATI Radeon X1650 256m video
320g sata drive
160g stata drive

Hope this helps
TheGameKing is offline   Reply With Quote