View Single Post
Old 12-31-22, 07:40 PM   #9
orcisaac
Swabbie

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Be sure you empty the Save folder after changing the mod order, else you will end up with "bad" data from your previous set-up. Use the <Tab> key to zoom in and out while at the <F10> deck gun view. You can also use the up/down and left/right Arrow Keys, if your keyboard has those, to raise and lower elevation - which you will not see much of a change in the view finder when zoomed, and to rotate the view. If you can target a ship with the periscope of TBT and "Lock" on it, you will get a range on the target. Shoot a bit "short" of that with the deck gun, such that if the range is 1500 yards, you'll usually get hits at 1200 yard with the deck gun. When you attempt to use the mouse, click once on the screen, but inside the viewfinder, not to the left or right. Once you have clicked once, sliding the mouse left/right will rotate, and then up/down elevation is with a push/pull on the mouse away from or toward you. The mouse is kind of a rough aiming, whereas the arrow keys are a finer resolution. You can hold the Shift key, and speed things up a bit with the arrow keys.
Okay so i deleted everything. Mods, the game files the save files. Installed from scratch applied only the FotRSU mod, dropped into the mods folder, activated it with JSGME, then ran LAA. I then launched the game and same dang thing. I am so confused why..
orcisaac is offline   Reply With Quote