View Single Post
Old 04-22-19, 01:15 AM   #11
Slyguy3129
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
Sure, that is a clear description of what is missing in your eyes. Of which 2/3rds fit the bill. So what's the etcetera, etcetera? Oh wait, every one knows, right? No.

Yeez, what an entitled attitude you have. I doubt you'll ever find the game that pleases you. No development team can make a game that pleases everyone. Some like teamplay cooperation, some like uber-buttonpressing-switchology-leverflicking-simulation fidelity. Others want to order AI around to do their bidding. And then another group of players just like to do everything themselves to be in total control. You simply can't cater to all groups at once. And let's give the developers a break (a 2 man team). The game is working pretty descend flawless in it's current state, yet to be fleshed out. It's an early-access title. Or did nobody tell you that?

Ect, ect, is tertiary, not important. The big three named are deal breakers, hence named.

Oh God, this argument. Next you'll be telling me to "build my own game". Can't be critical of people's work apparently.

Ah yes, and we all know devs pander to the easiest to please lowest common denominator, people who like arcades.

Fill me in, does Early Access exempt them from scrutiny? If so, then I clearly don't understand Early Access.

And if you had been waiting as long as I have for a decent Submarine Simulation, you would be just as annoyed as me. I would have never believed the Submarine Simulation genre would be bitten by the idiot "Multiplayer" cancer in a million years.