View Single Post
Old 07-02-10, 04:40 AM   #1466
aj906
Helmsman

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Riley View Post
Unbelievable! you exeperiencing 8 duds was it? I wonder if this was simply VERY bad luck or some other factor involved here,like a bug.
I think the worst dud rate I ever had in any one patrol was 2 duds,and even they may have bounced off the keel of the ship,i'll never truly know as I play with the event camera off.
Hard luck there mate
I always set the depth to draft less 2 metres to avoid that possibility or slight surge from any swells... All torps were fired to 'cross the T' so to speak so high angle impacts and ricochets were not an issue... The thing is, this career started in August '39 and I think from 3.9.39 - 18.11.42 I've had three duds... two on magnetic pistols in '39. So it's just fate playing catch up, I guess.

It's true what they say, there are times the Gods are with you and then there are times they sit back on their mountain top p!ss!ing with laughter at all the sh!t you're in. So if anyone needs me, I'm off to slaughter some goats and worship me some (soon to be disgraced) virgins before my next patrol
aj906 is offline   Reply With Quote