Old 09-24-12, 02:16 PM   #2
Targor Avelany
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 225
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan98 View Post
Hello everyone,

I have yet to get more then 15 minutes of gameplay into SH5 thanks to the annoying C++ Runtime error. I have read about removing the one C++ File via control panel, but when I checked...I dont have it!! I also have a laundry list of mods running? Could that be the problem? Im not to sure how to copy and paste the list on here, sorry not to good with computers. Thanks for your help!
Hopefully you are using JSGME to enable your mods.
If you are: Open JSGME >> Go to "Tasks" (located on the middle panel between the incactive and active lists of mods) >> Either Copy or Export list to ".. Clipboard" (sorry for not being exact - not at home and explaining by memory).

First thing you want to make sure is that you are running version 1.2 of the SH5. You can see the version number at the top right corner when you in the menu screen of the game.
If you are not, you need to update the game manually via gu.exe which is located in the SH5 installation folder (a bit deaper, smth like /data/Help/Gameupdater/ - don't remember exactly, but you can search in the data folder for gu.exe.. should not be too bad).

Depending on the above and the list of mods - there might be huge amount of reasons for a crash...
Targor Avelany is offline   Reply With Quote