Thread: DMC Ver 1.a
View Single Post
Old 07-26-21, 10:16 PM   #2
steel shark
XO

Downloads: 48
Uploads: 5

Default DMC 1.a progress

ive had to redesign quite a few huds also re-work em in to DMC 1.a for Dot Mod as its set out differently to my older work hud wise

as well as make entirely new ones

all early to mid usn subs huds have been converted are totally done so i just have to do the BB5 & BB6 signatures & conditions panels then the full glass ones for the newer stuff

surface usn huds are coming along also

Russian & NATO huds are also under conversion or construction

my new meaningful signatures redos will be in this release also

ive redesigned em a bit so ill do em last

as it stands theirs 148 vessels to do in dotmod atm

for what my new signatures will do look at my older posts on signatures to under stand what you you will get

in short for this post on sigs tho it basically means you can see the enemy engines types and size and number also the prop size and number also the enemy's noise is displayed in the signature panel

add this info to the above or below the thermal layer arrows if theirs a layer ofc

this greatly adds to your information on targets and prioritizing target choices

as with time you can tell whats what or id stuff faster and also ignore certain targets you worked out that aren't combatants even with no id or looking at the sig list

ive also ajsuted the depth to 11000 max view instead of the 5000 feet on the conditions so you can see the ocean floor all ways

ive also adjusted the max set depth from 3000 to 11000 also for the few very deep diving subs ect as some can go below 3000 feet

enemy location error distance is now at 75% so it can only be 25% max out
actual location wise

enemy sensor values are hidden on my mod you you will have to use your experiences of enemy vessels sensors and capability's

& also utilize your recognition manual for info ect then look at sea noise or layers ect for more cover keeping track of your own noise will be vital too as well as speed management and depth keeping

this change means you wont be able to see when the enemy can or is about to detect you adding to tactical game play

i should have this mod addition released this week or weekend possibly i have other matters also to attend to

so i cant give all my time to this project also i have numerous other projects on atm

ill put up a few picture examples like i said i would

Steel Shark

Last edited by steel shark; 08-11-21 at 04:28 PM.
steel shark is offline   Reply With Quote