View Single Post
Old 01-16-11, 06:31 PM   #625
rascal101
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 200
Uploads: 0

Hi TDW

Great Mod - have been using for a while now and have noticed a few issues some of which have been touched upon by others, just wondering if ytou can give an idea re any sollutions or possible update

OK CTD's - am getting seemingly random CTD's - I have correctly installed the mod and started a new career - is Sept 1939, I'm off the East Coast of the UK - have sunk four ships but been messed up by aircraft. With 56% damage I've decided to go home - so I put the game on 250 Time compression and head east.

After travelling about 200km's the CTD occurs - does not matter which direction I take - there is no indication or warning, jut bang and I'm at my desk top. Could be the old problem with WClear's Enviro Mod or some thing else - maybe even the fans or temperature on my machine - Any Ideas - see my activated mod list below.

Also - Since installing mega Mod I now have an odd mix of German and English - I prefer German - its a bit weird when I ask my sound man to listen for contacts and he replies in English - 'I have only ears for this Guy!' there are lots of other instances of this - another where someone says 'Running on both diesels' in English, doubly odd when your submerged!

Also with the Radio messages - Seems BDU is desperate to hear from U021 - the same request for a patrol update just keeps being repeated for months of game time - just gets repeated over and over in amongst all theother messages

Also I reinstalled OLD STYLE Explosions as the explosions and damage seems to have gone back to stock in the Mega Mod - so I put the Old Stylke Explosions back in and that seems to have cleared the problem

Any indication of an update or patch for this other wise brilliant mod?

Here is my list of activated mods, can you advise re any duplications or unnecassary mods:

Magnum_Opus_v0_0_1
Magnum_Opus_Patch_2
A Fistful of Emblems v1.51
A Fistful of Emblems v1.51 (Weathered)
Open_Horizons
Wordeees' Actual Footage Menu V2
Milk
Loading Screens Mod 2.0
Grossdeutscher Rundfunk
MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Alt faces
Old Style Explosions V1.1
German U-Boat Hydrophone SFX