View Single Post
Old 09-29-20, 03:45 PM   #10676
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk66 View Post
I watched a lengthy interview with Bill Gates this weekend by a TED moderator . He asked Bill what he does feel about this crazy conspiration theories, that a vaccine his foundation helps to research would inject a microchip into the people so that he (Gates) could track them.

The moderator claims that according to a study 40% of the Republican voters would believe this story.

I can only hope this is not true but on the other hand it would explain a lot. Especially regarding Trump.

Welcome to the stone age. I have a business idea: Let's create a service, where everybody can create his conspiration theory and get followers. Since AI is progressing fast these days, it could help to formulate such theory. It does not really understand it since there is nothing to understand about it
This made me remember a science article in which it said
2/3 of the Americans believed in conspiracy.

Then some percentage of how many who believe the moonlanding was a hoax and so on.
This was nothing but a little off topic answer to Hawk66.

Back to political discussion but still using some of it.
2/3 may believe in conspiracy....but how many percent do believe their politicians ?
Conspiracy is said to contain an uns of truth...how much truth is it in what a politicians is telling the spectators at some election meeting ?

Editing
I wanted to see this man to man battle between Trump and Biden live, the problem is the time it start will be 0300 here in Denmark. Thank God I have a usb-harddrive connected to my tv(PVR) so I can see it after breakfast and other things.
End editing

Markus

Last edited by mapuc; 09-29-20 at 05:21 PM.
mapuc is online