View Single Post
Old 09-25-20, 12:06 AM   #10670
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
You the one with a diploma, so you know more about a public person than I do..I do know that a President...psycho or not must have some to put a vote on them...otherwise they would not win a seat/the presidential election.

Markus
I see a big threat, which grows from week to weak, and that is that Trump simply refuses to accept even clear defeat. The US system is surprisingly weak, experty say, regarding enforcment of such acceptance, since it was designed on the premisse that he who lost honestly and honkurably admits that and steps back voluntarily. Trump just has refused for the repeated time that he would, and has rallied the legal experts around him seeking advice how to not leave if he looses. And not forget that he is und er threat of getting sued once the legal immunity of his office ends. He also applauded Xi for turning the Chinese pr esidency into an unlimited one, I mean: for life, he said that in the US one should do it like that, too. Formall y, and I mean just formally, military and secret service remain under his command. I am really increasingly worried about civil war like unrest and an coup d'etat indeed, Trump has demonstrated his antipathy for rulesand law before, risks to get sued after the WH, and has done quite some manouvers now indicating that he might nt want to accept even clear defeat and would try to play foul. Why just ignoring his words and indications? Why assuming that a frog stops squawking and jumping? He has never cared for legalty in his life - only for getting away with something. His biography is full with that. And he is a man with a narcissistic personality order and antisocial personality, such people just cannot bear to be rejectex, they cannot bear not to be liked. If they are not liked, in their inside they want to force the other than to like them. So, psychodynamically he is an extremely dangerous, sick person. And his - often armed! - fans are not the brightest lamps on the lamp shop's shelves, too.

Plenty of reasons to be very concerned.