View Single Post
Old 02-06-15, 06:45 PM   #8
nsomnia
Weps

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

Your correct more or lessm even if we have no plans to go mobile. Plus I designed my own water system but could never get the water physics right hence why Id prefer to get something mostly built like that that I can build on.

After 3 hours, we have a nice compass that I dont have to buy.

Taking a break from modelling, in contact with a ton of 571 vets who are getting me some drawings so I'm waiting to talk to them more before I model too much and have to step backwards. I'd rather work on stuff that wont change. Tonight/Tommorrows project: Get the map system working in-game. Thats one thing I never started in my U-boat version. Shouldnt be too hard to code its 2D and the new UI sytem in Unity although I JUST learnt it after knowing OnGUI() function for so long, its pretty powerful. I also have some nice binoculars for the later periods of the game but I should easily be able to edit it for 50's/60's period look. (ie no laser rangefinder and multiple zoom levels and night vision lmao)

Edit: Got some extremely hi-res drawings, and some hi-res layouts of all the FWD compartments from a vet. crew member. Amazing hunting, time for more work!

Last edited by nsomnia; 02-07-15 at 01:19 AM.
nsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote