Old 10-02-19, 09:28 PM   #9
Wolfcat
Chief

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by p7p8 View Post
Please no!
DW is old game and most of players play this game more than 2-5 years. Missions with speed/dive etc testing are worst one because they are completly boring.
90% of DW players played this kind of missions - trust me - its not funny experience.

You need 2 triggers:
- first could be destination type with max speed = max -1
(for example LA max speed = 32 kts; max - 1 kts = 31kts)
- second should be automatic with Use Doctrine Language -> FirstFailedCriteria and select first trigger
So if player exceed 31kts, second trigger will fire

I didn't test it because its late but it should work.

Set Depth on first page of trigger to lowest value +1
(for example LA minimum depth is 31 ft so set 32 ft)

2 You can set Spruance as differend side and make this side in alliance with your (player) side. I think it should work.
You can also check making Spruance "neutral".

Also you can change Spruance to "shipwreck" - i think it will be also interesting. Shipwreck is in sub category -> civilian -> shipwrecks and set shallow depth - wreck will be partially above surface
Some great suggestions. I'll put them to work. Don't be discouraged by "training". I promise it's gonna be fun cuz you not only get to shoot stuff but also after you complete the 3 circles you get tasking for a special mission which I am gonna keep it secret for now. Just start mission 3 about a patrol that leads to a real life event: cruise missile strike on Shayrat, Syria. I know USS Ross did it in real life, but here I am gonna give this honor to USS Virginia.
Wolfcat is offline   Reply With Quote