View Single Post
Old 02-21-11, 08:11 PM   #2182
gazpode_l
中国水兵

Downloads: 50
Uploads: 0
Default U-93 Patrol #4

21/6/1941
After losing contact with a convoy further south yesterday, I Carried on towards north of the IOM, where i detect some more signatures on my phones, they are south of us, so it sounds like I'm back in touch again with that convoy I lost yesterday!

Proceeded to surface and run on an intercept course based upon what Im hearing (bear in mind no "RADIO REPORT" has yet been recieved) and before long im catching them!

A short time later that afternoon we spot many smokes seen on the horizon, some distance off, possibly four km away.

GUNFIRE!!!! Sunddenly a shell whizzes overhead, and then another! "WHERE THE 'ECK DID THEY COME FROM??" I shout at my bridge crew as we crash dive to 70m

Currently Im sat at a depth of 108m, which is about as low as we can go with the ecco sounder now reading around 5m before we hit the bottom...

Being chased by at least two ASW trawlers so it seems and have taken light damage to my rear tube compartment, as I dove away. holding them off thus far with attacks lasting 35minutes. (bedtime in R/L for me!)
gazpode_l is offline   Reply With Quote