View Single Post
Old 11-11-10, 07:42 AM   #112
Bullethead
Storm Eagle Studios

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vainglory View Post
My problem is just that I'd expect a German battleship with moderate damage to make it home... is that wrong? I'd not be surprised if ships with Very Heavy damage are always adjudicated as "sunk" after the battle ends. Even with heavy damage, if there are uncontrolled fires, or uncontrolled flooding, I'd expect them to sink. But if it's only moderate damage with flooding and fires in hand (and well over 3/4 of the crew alive) I'd expect that ship to make it home.
I'd expect a ship as you describe GK to survive, too. I'm quite curious as to what's happening to her.

If you would, please open a ticket with our support system. If you've never done that before, look in START/All Programs/Storm Eagle Studios/Jutland. The tech support and "report a bug" shortcuts there both open your browser to our support page. Scroll down past all the stock FAQ troubleshooting stuff and at the bottom there's a place to log in. Type in your customer ID number (which is different from your license number) and you'll go to where you can open a ticket. The tickets are like emails and you can attach files to them. So type in your observations and attach the saved game so we can take a look at it. Thanks.
Bullethead is offline   Reply With Quote