View Single Post
Old 01-23-20, 02:56 PM   #1
Blitzen Trap
Swabbie

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0
Default Slight problem with TWoS, maybe?

Hello,

First of all, i want to say that the current wolves of steel mod has resurrected this game for me.

However, I have a question. I noticed that some people were having issues with campaigns transferring from one chapter to the next. So I started the campaign and blew through the opening mission (early 1939, war breaks out with Poland, etc.) as quick as I could just to see if I would have any problems transferring.

I departed Memel, completed the mission objective of reporting the task force, and eventually i got the orders to RTB to Kiel. I went to Kiel, and apparently everything worked fine. I was able to request a mission from the map in the bunker (Patrol for British shipping in the coastal waters off east coast of Britain.), and i also got the little objective box (red circle with a check mark in it. Same one that , in the previous mission, tells you were to go to investigate and report on enemy task force.) that was telling me to patrol a certain grid square within the patrol area. I started the mission and here is were I think I had a problem...

Once I was in the sub, when I went to the nav map and noticed that the large patrol area was there, but the other objective telling me to patrol a specific grid square was not showing up. So I am not sure if that is a bug that would make completing that patrol impossible, or if that was normal. It was late at night and I didn't have time to investigate this any further. Any help here would be appreciated.
Blitzen Trap is offline   Reply With Quote