View Single Post
Old 10-19-07, 01:18 AM   #15
Wolfehunter
Crusty Capt.

Downloads: 40
Uploads: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5string74
I deleted all the files and tried DL again just in case it was corrupted. Still same result: plain light grey skin. I took a screenie but have to learn how to post one. Maybe tomorrow - off watch now and the dog watch is coming very soon. Need a speck of shuteye. Thanks again....

5string
Check your Video settings. I've downloaded the my own files and tested them. They work fine. You must be using Low REZ. In options you have to twitch to Higher rez. If that isn't the issue I don't know what its?

Update I checked again.

Ok I check ingame IXB with IX\1 and IX\2 conning tower no issues. I checked IXC IX\1, IX\2 flawless and IX\3 a small texture issue with the main camo line. Other than that it works fine.

My computer I custom built is

an ancient Intel D865PERLX mb lan on and sound diabled.
Intel 3.2GHZ extreme cpu
2 gigz OCZ titanium dual channel pc 3200
soundblaster X-FI Elite pro
XFX GeForce 7600GT 256meg AGP
LG Flatron WIDE LCD LG204w
Vista 32 Ultimate.

I can run all games newer game at med rez of 1024x768 nicely and older game at 1680x 1050 flawless. If you can use other Skin mods are they low rez or high rez. I don't do low rez so that could be the problem. If I'm wrong and your system is setup for high rez then I'm speechless?

Low rez I believe is file tga set at 512 were high rez is set at 1024. Some files are smaller by nature like conning stuff.tga But NSS_Uboat9b.tga is default set on my system at 1024 but I use it at 2048 super high rez. This file is only at 1024 so it should work on your system.

Other than that I don't know much else to say.

If you could show some pic. you can take images by pressing the default key ingame CTRL+F11 or PRTSCR look into your SH3 directory for the numbered tga screenshots. Or you can press ALT + PRTSCR I believe it will work ingame and you need to open windows paint the paste under the menue edit. Save it as a jpg and go to WWW.Photobucket.com you can then upload pic and post there links here.

Last edited by Wolfehunter; 10-19-07 at 02:01 AM.
Wolfehunter is offline   Reply With Quote