Old 10-14-21, 11:43 AM   #13915
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dive3452 View Post
Hey all.
I have downloaded full TWoS 2.2.24, and I am enjoying it.
Thanks all for all the work!
However...I think that I have found one bug that is really annoying.
I am not a noob in TWoS installation, I was playing TWoS a lot before.
But there could be always a chance that I have missed something.

I will try to explain the situation where this bug/glitch has appeared, so maybe someone can recreate the scenario or explain to me why this is happening.

On the first mission with Polish destroyers, I was in a night situation where I have spotted Polish destroyers and they were alerted by the
German aircraft, so they have turned on their search lights, pointing them into the sky. From my distant perspective I was at surface but looking
trough periscope at the distant lights from destroyers in the night. Then this glitch/bug started to appear, the light from destroyers were causing
too much light on the ocean in the direction where I was looking the destroyers, the whole ocean would appear to be flickery and white with lights, it's really annoying. But when I would turn the periscope away in the other direction, that light flickering glitch would disappear. I have tried with other environment mods, it's always the same thing. So do you guys know about this glitch bug with flickering lights in the night? And if so can someone tell me how to fix this, I am playing in 1920x1080 resolution.

Thanks.
Yes, this can happen sometimes during sunrise or sunset, when ships activate their search lights. Possible that few tweaks in sea reflection parameters could solve this but i't not entirely sure how...

Also, a big salute for all steel captains outhere! Not much time for modding for me due to job and RL issues but I'll try to post few answers here and there. ��
Stay healthy and good hunting Captains!

P.s. sry for.mistakes, typing from my phone...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote