View Single Post
Old 10-09-19, 05:50 PM   #12566
Nobon
Helmsman

Location: 1939-09-13. U-50 ran into a 10+ ship british convoy- I'm planning the approach
Downloads: 74
Uploads: 2
wolf_howl15 hmm2

AA is rigidly disabled. :P Instead MSAA I use Reshade for SMAA antialias, post process- it means 1-2 fps difference you can switch it off via hotkey ingame.

beats FXAA - but works very similar.

shadows on max, everything is on max, but the res is always 1600x900.

I still remember we used some kind of max ram / max video ram, or CPU thread optimization based on system spec...

but beats me where.

The specs are there, I want this game to use it, overheat CPU / GPU as any other XD and not staying cool like I'm only reading freaking emails, while drpping fps to one digit in ports...

Any clue on my modding question? I would love to tailor my mods for 2.2.16. Maybe someone even wants to integrate them, the arrow key controls used t have some attention.

+I really... Need to get rid of loud footsteps + etc. -again- when using Hydro. My fix does nothing anymore sadly. But used to work in 1.05.

BTW I am getting used to the deployed Mg34s, though we have 2 spare inside the conn tower XD... If you say that these are correct in 1939, I might leave them there - (they look awesome, just still making the bridge a bit stuffed for my taste, but I'm getting used to them slowly. Realism is a #1 priority for me even more than my hectic "everything msut look the way I want" stuff.

87% realism (100%-Cams to watch burning targets, and torpedoes run for fun..)
SH5 The Wolves of Steel Megamod- Realnav+Full manual targeting. -no contact updates, no map help.
U-50 forever - still a Smiling bastard
Nobon is offline   Reply With Quote