View Single Post
Old 10-06-19, 03:31 PM   #12556
Nobon
Helmsman

Location: 1939-09-13. U-50 ran into a 10+ ship british convoy- I'm planning the approach
Downloads: 74
Uploads: 2
Default Grateful

Heeey, I mean, greetings-

Thank you very much for the detailed answers

I decided to do the Memel mission justbecausewhynot...

Sank 2 minelayers, though one still needed time to sink, (was already burying it's hurt bow under waterline) when Herr Göring's boys took the glory from me by bombing the living daylight out of it.

(So I were credited for only the first one...) though I sank a small merchant later, so that's officially 2...

Docking in Kiel in 3..2..1..

Hmm., I try to tune in to find some beacons later on then

Nice, then I can switch back to 87% reality and leave only the cams active. I do not mind duds if they are not on the stock side...

Another thing:
I did not add encrypted Bdu messages this time through JSGM, (need some time settling back) but an enigma msg was still received in the Memel mission.

Last thing:
I noticed that "core" TWOS mods are missing from JSGM, I believe as they are -core- and cannot be just deactivated anymore through JSGM.

That is fine, but if... I add a mod in JSGM, then it is not going to be compared against the core TWOS mod, only to mods activated via JSGM, to show if some files are conflicting...

That means, if I am right, that even all 3 of my mods do not show any signs in JSGM of changing files other mods did, it can be beause core TWOS is not checked... ONly the part mods that are activated via JSGM- right?

Soo... I seek a way to tell if my old mods are meddling with TWOS changed content.. ...

87% realism (100%-Cams to watch burning targets, and torpedoes run for fun..)
SH5 The Wolves of Steel Megamod- Realnav+Full manual targeting. -no contact updates, no map help.
U-50 forever - still a Smiling bastard

Last edited by Nobon; 10-07-19 at 11:50 AM.
Nobon is offline   Reply With Quote