View Single Post
Old 07-18-19, 10:55 AM   #12425
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Press "space" few times on target. Your XO will tell you when auto TDC is active...

To all: I've just figured out that there is indeed some little difference in how auto TDC works with map contacts enabled and disabled (no idea why is this so) but again, the basic procedure is almost the same. Press "space" few times on target until you get the announcement that auto TDC is active, point the scope and shoot...I really can not understand why this still posses such a problem for some payers... No idea how can I make it much simpler than that. I can not rewrite auto TDC routine in SH5, it's how it is...

I think your new dialogue in the XO improves a lot the understanding about Auto-TDC, but many players who are used to play SH3/SH4 think Auto-TDC will work after a single lock to the target and then firing, which will miss most of the time. But i agree: you can hardly do more than that, for me your XO dialogue is crystal clear...

Question: is it possible to somehow revert the TDW NewUis 7_x_x part of the mod to play again with the 3-circles method of the stockgame for Auto TDC? I ask this also because I want to re-introduce it optionally in my other modlist. If i would take away the NewUIs I could then play with 3-circle method, but obviously I don't want to miss all the UI features. Thanks!

Last edited by XenonSurf; 07-18-19 at 11:08 AM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote