Old 03-18-15, 11:58 AM   #1320
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husksubsky View Post
Hi back Theberbster
In Captains log the game state mission objective wich might be to patrol an area, put a spy or something. This might be what navmapfeatures call strategic Objectives..( I have no red cross for my missionobjective to confirm that ATM.) The same navmapfeature call the 70 000 tons (l looked that up in the campaign.cfg file) for Macro Objective and we do need tons or filemanipulation to fulfill it. Macro objectives also get called campaign objective and we need them to succeed in campaign. so when you wrote

"The tonnage bar has no impact on completing Missions and Campaigns.

Missions/Campaigns are date controlled and come on and drop off as the dates change."

I got slightly confused. Although I understand that a VISIBLE tonnage bar is not needed to fulfill macro/campaign objectives.
Regards Tom
Do not pay so much attention to tonnage objectives, every SH has some kind of tonnage objectives but they were invisible. And now they are invisible in SH5 too. I'm just finishing my Happy times campaign without single tonnage objective completed...I wont get Iron Cross probably but hey, we cant all be aces...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumando View Post
Anyone knows if using Rongels lifeboat mod breaks something? Apparently not but i would like to confirm.
I like Rongels lifeboats very much but game will repeatedly CTD in certain situations with this mod enabled, on my system en least. That's why I hesitate so much to add it in the megamod. If you like I can tell you how to test lifeboats with TWoS so you can report to me what's going on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniausmuc View Post
Hello,

I hope somebody can help me.

I bought days ago, the Silent Hunter 5 Gold Edition via Amazon.
After installation, patching, I decided to install the mod and the Dragon Addon.

The mod installation was done correct and succesfuly as I had help from a experienced guy in some other forum.
Also I deactivated autosave automatication and went offline for playing.

Its really a great mod and everything. Even I went on my first mission, starting in Memel.
After driving into Danzig bay, sinking 6 ships at all, I try to drive out to some home port.
I am dived as 2 polish destroyers are in the near and sonar reporting other contacts in big distance.
I have many savegames, so I tried various savegames to avoid the "1-second-going-to-desktop-crash-without-any-message".

But it crashes all the time when I try to escape the bay of Danzig.
I also restarted career, but it was with same results.

What can I do?
Is this known?
Help would be appreciated a lot
Dragons addon is outdated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by col_Kurtz View Post
Hi guys,

2. Tried activate some patches via GenericPatcher - great tool (step by step and after that I decide to DL some gps.gps from this link http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...06&postcount=1). Maybe I did something wrong because on the mini map I can see some strange "+" icon described: Look at this contact... Don`t know what is it And don`t how to get off that.
Why downloading some other gps snapshot when it's already one included with TWoS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koranis View Post
Hello, is there a way to remove Steelviking's mod from this collection? I just don't like the new color sets, can't play with it. Please?
You can add Ali's white interior for example but SilentMichael's interior is too complex just to be enabled after the megamod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissors View Post
Coratios Radio Mod , Perhaps my favorite Radio mod .
Besides being so hard to lay your hands on has a glaring flaw ,, That you have to Keep a music cfg file on hand to replace the Games music cfg file with lest you CTD .. Its not hard but I remember having to figure this all out using the forums at the site it was hosted at ( which is closed btw ) .

In any case i Installed WOS and then Coratios ,,, it informed me that WOS had already changed the Music cfg file, was i sure?
and i said to myslf ... HMMMM !!!

SO ,I Installed Coratios first,
let WOS overwrite whatever it was that coratios messes up and has to be alterd by hand to prevent CTD and Voila .. You dont have to do ANYTHING else .As far as i can tell at the moment ,
Both work perfectly Simply By installing coratios first with no having to alter any CFG files by hand ..

WOS actually Fixes Coratios radio mod ..

To be honest i havent tested this very much at all ,, It loads and plays and the radio works , so far so good ..

WOS is epic btw ,
TWO friggin mods and I have huge beautiful game, I much recomend this product to all my friends and family .
Any radio mod should be compatible with TWoS, I could include some of them in the first place but that would increase size of the archive drastically...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote