View Single Post
Old 12-23-20, 12:17 PM   #88
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

My rig just took a grilling, I am surprised how well it holds the show together, though almost smoking: fluent frames, no stuttery at all, I cannot believe it. VR and down the Colorado water raceway down that small crack in this tiny rock they call the Grand Canyon, from east to west and into the morning sun, the colours were dancing, the water was blinding at times, the landscape was unbelievable, zigzagging down the canyon and the walls left and right, sometimes sunny and wide valley, sometimes in dark shadow and everything narrow and tight , and all sort of colours outside and reflection on the windshield, and I swear I sat in that cockpit truly and in full reality - breathtaking, absolutely breathtaking once those VR starting problems got sorted out.

Unbelievable! In fact I am blown away by how well the landscape is rendered and how well VR works for VFR. Want instrument simulation and IFR and map navigation? Better stick to 2D and TrackIR, its a full simulation for that, too, but for tourist flying and VFR - VR is a must.

This title in VR is an acchievement hard to overestimate. Its so unbelievably real.