View Single Post
Old 02-24-09, 07:34 PM   #72
EAST
Sparky

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Theta Sigma:

Quote:
Last year sold to Resurgent Interactive in Louisiana with the promise of HDV, E:RT 2, and Multiplayer (finally!)...they defaulted last September, Tesseraction and ENIGMA...dead. Closed the company December 29th, 2008.
No idea why Resurgent defaulted on the purchase, but the results are the same, TAG was done: We financed the purchase.

Incidently, I was developing HDV for Resurgent, but they are the principles (development and publishing). They licensed the rights to do HDV from Tesseraction, TAG didn't take, or for that matter even see any of the proceeds of whatever sales they may have made.

I understand your frustration and respect the way you expressed it. If we had anyway to give back the money Resurgent received from you, we would happily do it. To be honest, we don't even know who all bought the add-on, who was charged, etc.

That said, with Resurgent's websites all down and no contact information available, we are looking to see if Resurgent has been dissolved. If it has, we will release HDV in its current state (not finished). The good news is, the EXE does get rid of STARFORCE and the CD-IN-DRIVE requirement.

--Kelly