View Single Post
Old 07-15-07, 02:52 PM   #5
AFRIKAKORPS
Helmsman

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Thanks for the reply guys!

Yeah, I like to fly in a lot of different planes, so I never fully learn what they are capable of and what disadvantages are. Usually speed isn't an issue; I'm usually flying at 300 to 350 knots depending on the aircraft. I guess I am going to see what works for me, and I am definitely going to read up on all the aircraft so I can learn what they excel at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonSamurai
This is very true, and one of the reasons why i cant play prop plane sims currently as the joystick i have right now is very twitchy, which has the anoying habbit of throwing ww1&2 planes into spins, stalls, not to mention makes accurate gunnery impossible. Modern jet fighters i dont have that problem as they are fly by wire and the flight computer eliminates the dangerous twitching (though it still can pitch around alot and gun shots are still very difficult). Fortunatly i should have a new joystick in a month or so.
I have the same problem with my X52, it seems WAY to sensitive and it makes gunnery difficult since I cant keep my plane level half the time. I just wish the X52 had more resistance.
AFRIKAKORPS is offline   Reply With Quote