View Single Post
Old 11-27-20, 04:07 PM   #13
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
There is a regime change in Washington. Israel acted while it still could without the new big white house boss becoming angry.

Or it was the little boy, to say Sayonara to his Iranian buddies while the new big white house boss has not yet arrived.

Iran hopes that under Biden sanctions will get lifted and their nuclear porgram is given more room to breath again. They will not directly retaliate against Israel, so to not anger the new big white house boss.
History points to decades of intel, sanctions, doctrines, military intervention, funding and even lining up a new regime for Iran. Beginning with Bush all the way through Obama, Trump U.S. and NATO. I dont believe Israel, one nation out the entire world, had to act before Biden gets in. It smells just like one of those Jewish world domination conspiracy theories.

Most likely whoever it was that attacked Fakhrizadeh in Iran was a resistance group or an affiliation with said group funded and backed by NATO. My guess https://english.mojahedin.org/i/prim...anization-iran

Who is Biden going to make a deal with anyway? Not even Europe seems to be in a rush until at least the Iranian elections in June, IF there is an election.
Quote:
Sporadic but violent street protests have rocked the nation since late 2018. For the first time since the Islamic RepublicÂ’s foundation in 1979, a broad coalition of the population, from conservatives to liberals, urban and rural, have flooded the streets calling for the establishment of a secular democratic state. A minority of protestors have even called for the restoration of the Pahlavi monarchy, under the late ShahÂ’s son.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 11-27-20 at 04:16 PM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote