Old 11-27-20, 12:38 PM   #7
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Israel anyone?
Well it makes good headlines and I'm sure thats how Iran would love for us and the Muslim world to see it. Especially with Israel's recent alliances with certain Suuni kingdoms.

However, maybe something else is going on that has been in the works now for decades.

In 2001 the United States was attacked by terrorists in September. Interestingly, shortly afterwards in 2002 a group called the Mujahedin-e-Khalq said it had uncovered Iranian nuclear facilities at Natanz. Being after 911 the thought probably scared the hell out of western governments that further attacks could be carried out with nuclear weapons. It may have been the real reason coalition force went into Iraq the next year. Why Iraq and not Iran? The odds of successfully carrying out such an attack on Iran would most likely have been insurmountable and probably still is.

In 2012 President Obama removed Mujahedin-e-Khalq from terrorist list.

In 2016 Secretary of State John Kerry thanks the government and NATO member of Albania for resettling members of the Iranian opposition group Mujahedin e Khalq.

Today reports that Trump is unstable and wants war because he lost an election is for the consumption of the village idiots of the world and was in my honest opinion just very good propaganda. Which I'm sure has once again placed Iranian officials on high alert. Even so a group of rebels probably backed by NATO and the Saudis were still able to attack and kill one Iran's leading scientists. The Ayatollah's must be sharting twinkies about now.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote