View Single Post
Old 11-28-10, 01:28 AM   #3
ShadowOps
Mate

Downloads: 73
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargamel View Post
Are you waiting long enough? Load times can get upto 15 minutes or more on some machines.

I'd disable all active mods except GWX and SHC, and see if it loads. If It does, add them back one at a time until it freezes up. Yeah, that'll take a few hours at least, probably a couple days real time if you have a bunch of mods.

If you are just running GWX and SHC, then try loading something and wait a while, if it doesn't load after 15 minutes or so, go to bed or work or something. Sometimes a program may just need some time to power through a problem it's encountering. If it still hasn't loaded after a few hours, well then.... I dunno.

You may need to reinstall SH3 and all the mods. While it may be a pain, it's worth it for the quality of game/sim we have here.
I do only use GWX and SHC. I also enable some of the smaller mods that come with GWX with JSGME. I did leave the game on for about 10 minutes but any time its on too long it will bring up the error message I mentioned. I will try removing everything from JSGME and see if that helps.
ShadowOps is offline   Reply With Quote