View Single Post
Old 03-10-21, 06:48 AM   #14
BritTorrent
Watch

Downloads: 191
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Unfortunately, all of that work was lost when old PC crashed. I thought I had backed them up, apparently not. Then was away from SH 4 for a while, busy with life. COVID gave me more time last year. I kept getting a CTD with RSRD for some reason so went to TMO only, which was in bad need of a facelift. I got RSRD working again but missed the challenge of TMO so came up with the idea to improve TMO alone. I have reworked the traffic, which is akin to RSRD in many ways, created a ship pack, which uses many of the RSRD ships so they are in TMO. I added the major and even some minor battles esp in Solomons in 43/43/ Air strikes by carrier forces, Hailstone etc. Amazing all I completed actually in short time last summer when quarantining at home lol. I'm about 98% finished, few tweaks left, basically just merging everything into one package, which is in itself time consuming. I did just discover. With night surface attacks possible now, as described above, really takes things to a new level. I'm on a test patrol in April 1944 now, having a blast.
That's a shame to hear dude, sorry about that. Must have been a kick in the teeth to lose everything!

Would you say your new TMO mod is roughly parallel with RSRDC then? In terms of convoys/task forces etc?

Where did you get the data to add the new convoys in for your previous mod? Is it available for me to add in myself?
BritTorrent is offline   Reply With Quote