Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz Klum View Post
Promotions seem too fast tracked?

maybe its just the mod I am using, (FOTRSU 1.1,) but in my game, its curently November 3, 1942, and I started my career at war's begining in december 41. I have so far completed 5 war patrols and sunk 40 ships totaling 290,000 tons during the course of said patrols.

And I've still yet to be promoted once!
Upon reviewing what I previously stated, Fritz Klum, when I stated about promotions being to fast tracked.. was with what I recalled with SH4 vanilla or stock, if you will...

With regards to using FotRSU-EN v1.1 (or heck, even with any of the other U.S. based mega's prior to FotRS, to be frank..) I have nary a clue if that wasn't reworked to reflect proper promotional aspects.

It could very well be, that this aspect was toned down some. To date, I have yet to get past a couple weeks, much less a month of patrol before having to dump that career in favor of updating either the main mod or a couple of the other 'eye candy' add ons that I followed from Fernando De Cicco's suggestions, over on FB.

that's NOT including the mod mix I have with Fred8615's pre Pearl mod added in ( I have 2 SH4's running, by the way. in addition to the stock FotRSU mod mix, bringing the total up to 3. Stock FotRS v1.1, The De Cicco's mod mix version & then the De Cicco's mod mix... with Fred's pre Pearl add in...)

That does NOT include the Op. Monsun Enhanced: Dark Waters, We dive at Dawn mix (which am working on concocting a radio mod, primarily for Myself.. but... may see of adding it to the download tabulation if things work that way to doing so.. will see, have some stuff to do before I get to that stage yet.. is more info I need concerning an aspect of radio workings in game that I've yet to find an answer on... would be nice if others who have knowledge on all things radio could make their presence known...)

Getting back to the meat of the discourse.. sorry, I get side tracked rather easily, when it is a subject I'm strongly into...

Perhaps, 1 who is intertwined with FotRSU.. could answer that aspect of the whole promotional bell ringer aspect of it all.. and let it be known if such is the case, or if it is being worked on or what... as to be frank, I wouldn't mind knowing the answer to that, Myself.

M. M.

Last edited by Mad Mardigan; 06-20-20 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Re: corrected spelling error, not caught before I hit post comment... D'oh.!
Mad Mardigan is offline   Reply With Quote