View Single Post
Old 06-19-10, 10:13 PM   #1258
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Lcīs back!

Lc itīs football not soccer! Only Americans-Canadians and Australians insist on calling it that S ......word. The World(that is 5.5 billion people) knows that itīs the only ball sport played with the FEET unlike so -called American or Australian rule football which in fact are played with the HANDS and are just local versions of English rugby( which I like, a real tough sport).Anyway enjoy it!

I am happy youīre on the mend!

As for me I am feverishly awaiting my new pc recovery disk next week so I can get it up and running and instal TvsT with ZeeWolfīs latest mods and releases and even test-try the Heavy Kursk mission, as well as Steel Fury and some other sims.Iīve had a glimpse of the potential of my new pc and itīs very encouraging.I copied a version of my main Steel Fury game( unable to instal the original game as long as the system is not properly configured) and played my heavy user-made missions with fps twice or thrice as much as I get on my laptop.The 24" screen and the vivid colours are fantastic.I tried the same with TvsT but no go the pc refuses to accept it.Next week once itīs configured then it will be launch time!

What have you been up to recently?We did not hear much from you Comrade?

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote