View Single Post
Old 09-16-19, 11:30 AM   #12534
boogieman335
Mate

Downloads: 208
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Codetrucker View Post
Thank you. I'll try your methodology out.

[off topic]

Do you know if this scheme works for Sober's Mega Mod too? I know it is tougher than the TWoS. I will probably be sent to Davy Jones Locker the first DD or DE I come across, but I am intrigued to try Sober's talk-not-buttons style of interacting with the crew and boat.
[/off topic]
IT should if you save a copy of the SH5. exe that you made during the TWoS install and then just copy it to the version using The other mega mod and launch it from that SH5.exe or a shortcut of it. Remember the key to this is that the SH5.exe gets converted as part of the TWoS install. As I said it will still launch Uplay ,theres no getting around that but you can set the settings in it to be offline mode but it shouldn't change anything anyway if you are using the 1.20 version of SH5

{even more off topic}
by the way for those of you using my texture mods I finally got around to installing the latest updates for TWoS and they should still work just fine in either TWoS or a standard game. I have been really busy in the real world, mixing 2 albums and have a client ending their tour and coming in to the studio at the end of the month to start a new album, and this is the first chance I have had to post anything about it.

Last edited by boogieman335; 09-16-19 at 11:51 AM.
boogieman335 is offline   Reply With Quote