Old 11-12-14, 04:03 PM   #88
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe View Post
Hi Makman94
I would have been able to do this conversion GUI for other megamods, but I sometimes corny is not enough time to sleep, work on a specific schedule, and other nuances. I play even rare, and recently had to periodically test the final GUI, and do it only in GWX and the vanilla version of the game. Worst of all, in GWX using mods WBs USAM v69.61.1 from Wreford Brown crash occurs the game (a similar situation was observed and Fitzcarraldo even in the earlier version GUI). I tried to narrow down the search for the causes and seems already something cleared up, but it's not the fact that I find this cause. And what can be expected when using other megamods, I can not imagine? All one has to do, it's not too large percentage of users have monitors with a resolution of 1920x1080, and no one with whom to conduct further testing. And I like to do something, but alas, time and other constraints do not give much of a chance to continue the work.
Good luck
++Ahnenerbe++
yes Ahnenerbe , i see your points and such mods (ui mods) need,indead, so much work and pertinacity for complition.

as it is no big deal to create these ''adjustments'' files for the rest supermods , i will do it for you once you release your mod if ,of course, you are agreed. it is pity for the rest supermods users not to be able to enjoy this ui at 1920x1080 just becuase of some tiny files adjustments .

as for the 'ctd's , i don't believe that it is your gui's files responsible for this. (maybe,there is a chance for this d3d9.dll at this high res to create malfunctions but the best person for answering this question is Seeadler who is the author of the d3d9.dll that all widescreen guis are using.BUT ,even to this d3d9.dll, i give very little probabilities to be the cause of the ctd).

my suggestion,during the creation-testing of a gui mod, is to test-create your mod only on an absolutely clean (no other mods enabled) stock sh3 v1.4b (for the stock version of your gui) and only on an absolutely clean (no other mods enabled) sh3 with gwx (for the gwx version of your gui) with no use of sh3 commander at all. if your mod is running ok there ,then you can be sure that your mod is ok .after that, for all other mod soups ,just don't look in your mod's files

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote