Old 11-12-14, 03:31 PM   #87
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Downloads: 80
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by makman94 View Post
hello Ahnenerbe,

why is it to be only for gwx ? it is just a few specific files (like the flags or mines charts for example) that need an adjustment and it will be ready to run for every supermod.

i can pm you the files that you must adjust for the several supermods in order to make your gui able to fit to each one of them
Hi Makman94
I would have been able to do this conversion GUI for other megamods, but I sometimes corny is not enough time to sleep, work on a specific schedule, and other nuances. I play even rare, and recently had to periodically test the final GUI, and do it only in GWX and the vanilla version of the game. Worst of all, in GWX using mods WBs USAM v69.61.1 from Wreford Brown crash occurs the game (a similar situation was observed and Fitzcarraldo even in the earlier version GUI). I tried to narrow down the search for the causes and seems already something cleared up, but it's not the fact that I find this cause. And what can be expected when using other megamods, I can not imagine? All one has to do, it's not too large percentage of users have monitors with a resolution of 1920x1080, and no one with whom to conduct further testing. And I like to do something, but alas, time and other constraints do not give much of a chance to continue the work.
Good luck
++Ahnenerbe++

Ahnenerbe is offline   Reply With Quote