View Single Post
Old 12-06-20, 07:22 PM   #43
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: Question... part deux... B...

Ok,

Did some experimenting, with the PO's that would be affected by having a 2nd qual, added to them (or at least that was the intention...)...

When I tried to boot them up a rank (from Bootsmann, to Stabsbootsmann) when I tried to click on accept, I got a message popping up 'can't be done, due to their 'inexperience' to rank up... or some such..) am paraphrasing on the exact message, as what it amounts to, is that I can't boot them up a rank, so as to see if the 2nd qual can be added to them or not...

On the plus side, of running this, I did find out the following:

Ranking of Petty Officer ranks:

Bootsmann: Basic rating upgrade from the highest rank for a lowly ranks of the crew.

StabsBootsmann: Next rank, after Bootsmann

Then the final rank that can be (at least as it goes with using SH3Cmdr, that is..)

StabsOberBootsmann: The final rank for a Petty Officer, before going into the Officers segment. Surprisingly, there was no in between PO & Officer qualification, as in the U.S & other Navies, that I can find of... meaning Officer training before stepping up to Office flag territory. From what research I could drum up, under short time, that is...

This all pertains to using SH3Cmdr, of course... just so that is clear.

M. M.