View Single Post
Old 06-03-19, 10:17 PM   #218
Fader_Berg
中国水兵

Downloads: 48
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by areo16 View Post
This sounds like is using global variables here when he should be using local variables? Or he is referencing the same variable from the same package over and over again?

This is a design issue.

What about copying these globals to local variables in the scope you need to use it in, and edit them as such, not affect the global variable itself (assuming you don't need the edits on these variables to be outside of your current scope)?
Some of them are global for a reason, some of them are not. Believe me. If there was a easy way around this, I would have taken it a long time ago.

To be able to remedy this I (or anyone else for that matter) need to analyze and understand pretty much everything he has written. Since, like I told you, the code is very sparsely commented in german (with even most of the variable names being made in german, scattered around the source in a non logical way). it's damn frustrating and hard to cope with.

It's not impossible off course, Anyone can do it. It just takes time and effort I'm not willing to invest.

Last edited by Fader_Berg; 06-03-19 at 10:49 PM.
Fader_Berg is offline   Reply With Quote