View Single Post
Old 05-12-10, 03:01 PM   #43
morttheslayer
Soundman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Hi KC & Frinic

Been away being beaten up by Win7 on a new notebook. Its not really for gaming but it has a nice HD screen and hopefully might cope well with Steel Fury. Mainly it's for internet use and making backups D/L etc.
After some problems I seem to have most apps running OK and loaded up some utilities like 7Zip and Image Burn all the time fighting off Microsoft's attempts to have me subscribe to endless downloads of useless dross.
My HP printer worked, finally, after I forced it to run on another model's driver (64Bit) the original driver was for 32 bit.

KC you could try to run your game at the monitor's "native resolution" i.e. the one it was designed to accommodate; you should be able to find out from manufacturer's information on your model. This might not work but worth a try. If however your graphics card can't support/fill the screen fast enough you'll have to revert back.

Frinic - the honeymoon's now over, Mrs Panzer Commander was found playing solitaire (AAaagh) on this lovely new notebook - sacrilege
she wouldn't entertain CoD, IL2 or Flashpoint DR, oh no bl**dy cr**py solitaire - women!!!!! I informed her not to wear this machine out on frivolous games
Let us know how your new PC is performing when you get it up and running, I too think ATI are best GPU's at present but I like NVidea they've just fallen behind right now.
At least you can get inside Desktops easily for repairs/upgrades.
Poor old KC having to read all this sunshine blog about PCs whilst suffering 640x480 res screen. Never fear KC steel fury will run better for you.

All for now Best Regards - Mort
morttheslayer is offline   Reply With Quote