View Single Post
Old 08-26-20, 10:35 AM   #488
bigbear
Watch

Downloads: 7
Uploads: 0
Default Incomplete support for widescreen monitors

Yesterday, I purchased Wolfpack in the hopes that it would support a widescreen monitor, specifically 3440x1440. All seemed to work fine until I finally got around to the conning tower where I wasn't able to access any navigation or attack scope controls. The cursor just doesn't move past a certain point on the left or the right of the screen -- confining me to a view that is just between either of the two control areas. If you guys could take a few moments and just make it work the same as the rest of the locations, that would be great. Essentially, the game is unplayable for me until this is resolved.

Also, there is something that I find to be a real annoyance: When I move the cursor around the screen, the pointer is a "precision pointer" (crosshair) type rather than a "arrow-pointer" type. The crosshair is useful on the map display, but is very difficult to see on other displays. If you guys could just alter the mousepointer type so that it shows the crosshair type only on the map display that would be VERY helpful.

Last edited by bigbear; 08-26-20 at 11:52 AM.
bigbear is offline   Reply With Quote