Old 03-11-21, 11:27 AM   #1524
John Pancoast
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 490
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis Bosseret View Post
This looks cool as hell.
I really want to install this in my current playthrough. Im a little confused on where in my mod load order where i should put it though. Currently running with GWX gold, and hard coded fixes along with several gui and visual mods to improve the graphics of the game.

Is it possible to install this mid career as long as i dock before i install it? Do i need to actually end my patrol first or could i dock with a Tender and then install? Im currently in a Type 9 down by Gibraltar and been on a killing spree totally embarrassing the hell outta the royal navy deck gunning during daylight in the straights, did a harbor raid on Gibraltar and got two cruisers an ASW tug and torped the Nelson but it didn't sink lol. asking so i don't ruin my current run of mayhem of 47,000 and i still got 8 torps left.
It can be installed more or less anywhere in your mod list, depending on what that list is. There are not many files from other mods, etc. it will overwrite but if it gives that message when installing, just do any changed required.
You should have the 4gb patch installed (sounds like you do via H.sie's patch) to run it though and also only install it in your home port between patrols.