View Single Post
Old 01-30-21, 06:51 PM   #288
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you...

In all seriousness - we've had election shenanigans in the US probably going all the way back to George Washington's time.

Its only now that we have sufficient technology access to see real-time and near-real-time election results to actually be able to prove it. We've seen commentary from people involved in monitoring shady elections in african nations who are 100% certain that fraudulent elections occurred here.

Let's look at the various claims of election problems:

Here is a time magazine article detailing some of the complaints INCLUDING links to the the actual complaint affidavits filed in the various states.

https://time.com/5908505/trump-lawsuits-biden-wins/

In a nut shell I found some irregularities and requests to stop counting ballots and placement of observers. If you can find any where in these complaints evidence of voter fraud, PLEASE do tell. I get it, its politics and I would expect nothing less from these kinds of people. But unless there was some hard evidence of voter fraud the likes of which changed the course of the election. Then come December 14th right after the electoral college cast their votes and the results known. Then the theatrics, drama, political b.s. name calling and accusations STOPS and the nation moves on. Just because someone has a constitutional rights to march, protest and speak . Doesn't mean its always the right thing to do. They got to know when to keep their mouths shut and move on.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 01-30-21 at 08:27 PM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote