View Single Post
Old 03-28-23, 02:46 PM   #9
izzy1960
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Hello JapLance.... Thank you for the suggestion. I feel like an idiot in that I stared at the file and just did not see the Kingfisher plane (LBS_OS-U2). I actually added into my SH$ the Kingfischer plane, then I downloaded from the link to get a fresh download of the USS Montana, loaded it into SH4 and then launched SH4. It launched and I was able to get into the museum. However, the turrets did not show up on the Montana. It was empty platforms on the ship (But the ship did display). I went into the roster BBMontana file and below is what was in the file for texture:

[Texture 1]
TextureName=data/Sea/NBB_Montana/NBB_Montana_T01.tga
LightmapTextureName=
NormalmapTextureName=
StartDate=19000101
EndDate=19991231
Frequency=1

Before these changes I tried to add in as shown below and that's when SH4 crashed.
LightmapTextureName=NBB_Montana_O01.tga
NormalmapTextureName=NBB_Montana_N01.tga

But right now the ship is showing up, no crashes. I figure the "O01" and "N01" files are not good and maybe that's why the original download is as shown Under [Texture 1]
Thank you everyone for all the help. At least this is something.
To note if anyone looks at this... Need to update the 2 cfg files The Ship Type is 20 not 19.
I might try and download the playable Montana and try using those files and see it that works.