View Single Post
Old 12-16-21, 05:00 AM   #20
flag4
Watch Officer

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackswan40 View Post
Hi Again Flag4 at the steel sharks clan we use a program called team viewer and its free for private remotely access, control and support any device, across platforms — from anywhere, anytime.
If you download it and we touched base with each other i could have your SH3 installed with GWX Commander mod Commander Mod Config File and 4Gig Patch squared away within one hour its totaly secure you have a id number and a password the password changes each time you use team viewer and it only works if we are both online at the same time and you have given me your password download link below.

I live in Co Durham Uk but if your in the USA your 5/6 hours behind me thats no problem if we arange a time to hook up with each other ill be there and get your squared away i have used team viewer with guys from the states canada even austrailia

Regards blackswan40

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
ok blackswan. i'll go with that. i'm UK also. does that mean you have remote access to my laptop? as you would accept, i might have a few issues with that. and of course, nothing personal. just simple security concerns. if you could be so patient with me and just explain the process a little more i would be grateful. cheers, looking forward to hear from you, flag4.
Kurt Vonnegut
flag4 is offline   Reply With Quote