Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt RAP View Post
Hello All
I have never been able to get the 1.6 preview to download. Just wondering if there is a time line for the next version? All these Japanese aircraft are driving me crazy!!! They are on me no matter where I go.. HA!! Thanks and Great work !!! Capt RAP
Ahoy, Capt RAP...

Concerning your lack of ability to downloads, 2 things come to mind...

1. Subscriber status... meaning, donators get unlimited download ability, depending on their level of having contributed...

If, you're a free subscriber, you are limited to 10 (I think, is the current download capability, at the latest... that I'm aware of.. ) in a given 24 hour period.. & I think it is tied in to the last d/l attempt.

If you're able to, I would recommend the Overlord one.

That said... moving on to #2...

2. Browser.

Not knowing what browser you're using here... this could also very well, cause issues as some, require whitelisting the site & even then, can still cause issues with d/l ability.

Myself, use Opera, for downloading from subsim & have no issues with My ability to do so & have not had to "whitelist" subsim, at all. I do, however, utilize Window's "Edge" for those downloads I need... to do rapid updating with... mostly geared towards computer use. But.. that's another matter altogether. I only mention this in passing, here.

Overall.. I highly suggest grabbing & utilizing "Opera", for your subsim download needs. Just a suggestion... :yep

Hope this helps...

M. M.